Re: NTLK Re: NTLK: QT movies to MoviePlayer movies...

From: Bill Davis (newton@ecity.net)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 00:16:18 CDT

On 8/3/00 2:43 AM, Heiko Cultus [mailto:Heiko.Cultus@edag.de] wrote:

>This time I have tried to download the file -after my upload- and it
>works, but only on Macs.
>ftp://ftp.info-newt.com/Contributions/PMT20%20Folder.sit.bin
>
>Heiko

If Expander for Windows won't deal with .bin files, post it as a plain
old .sit, or a .sit that is then turned into a .hqx.

I've downloaded your file and expanded it (it seemed to be DOUBLE
MacBinaried!), then reposted it as PMT20.bin, .sit, .hqx and .zip

See

http://www.info-newt.com/archives/Movies/PMT20.*

or

ftp://ftp.info-newt.com/Movies/PTM20.*

(replace the * with bin/sit/hqx/zip)

It's no longer in /Contributions, although it is temporarily also in
/Recent where I try to put all new additions for a while.)

 - Bill

 \\ /, "Ink Different" at Info-Newt, the site for Newton PDAs
`( Info-Newt Newton news & info web site: http://www.info-newt.com/
  \ Newton FTP Software archive: ftp://ftp.info-newt.com/
   = GOT A NEWTON QUESTION? Visit: http://www.info-newt.com/faq/